Hi! I have a tag prepared for you guys with facts about me that you might not known before. Who doesn’t love getting to know their fellow bloggers? So I’ve been having a really shitty month so far, I’m a little depressed and haven’t felt like doing much but since it’s my birthday tomorrow I thought of trying to cheer myself up a little. And this tag couldn’t have been done in a better time. I feel a little happier thinking of all the things that make me happy so yay to minor victories! Now onto the tag!
I want to thank my dearest friend Lu for this really cute and uplifting tag! You’re the best 😘! Everyone check out her blog here.
List five things that make you happy:
- First and foremost, BOOKS! obviously but seriously! There is no greater joy than opening a new book and holding it in your hands and just reading all day. Locked in another world were no harm can come to me! What could be better? seriously…
- This might sound cliché but it’s just true for me. Making other people laugh/smile when they’re feeling down! It’s such a rewarding emotion when you make someone’s life a little bit brighter. I don’t do it often because my humour is hard to understand but when it works I glow with the light of a thousand stars.
- Speaking of stars, they make me happy. But not just stars, anything that has to do with space makes my life seem better! I’ve always found solace and tranquility watching the sky.
- FANART!! I just love watching fanart for hours and trying and failing to copy some of my favourite fictional characters onto paper. It’s just very fun and I don’t do it often but when I do, I feel delighted.
- T.V. Series like Doctor Who or FRIENDS! They’ve helped me whenever I felt down and even now I just pick a random episode to watch whenever I’m sad.
List five songs that make you happy:
- Chikni Chameli from Agneepaththis is my favourite Indian dance song! I learned of it through my Zumba classes and the dance moves to this are MESMERISING AND WONDERFUL! Whenever I used to dance to it, I’d feel like I was releasing all the bad parts of my life. It’s a shame I can’t remember all the dance moves anymore but I do love listening to it!
- History Maker by Dean Fujioko (Opening song of Yuri!! On Ice) I adoreeeeed this anime and will recommend it to everyone I meet! It made me feel so happy and warm and fuzzy and so this song (perfect for the anime) reminds me of all those emotions. It’s also very inspiring!
- Empire of Angels(Sun) by Thomas BergersenThis song is pure bliss! Just listen to it and you’ll understand how angelic and magical it sounds. It always made my day brighter just listening to it.
- Pharaoh’s Throne by LittleKuriboh (A YGOTAS parody of Telephone by Lady Gaga) This one is harder to explain because I don’t even know the original song but I just adore the parody! It makes me laugh and I always always have to sing out loud whenever I play it! It got me through all my AS-level exams. The YouTuber who created this is my absolute favourite and I adoreeee his work on abridging and this song is just one tiny piece of his truly awesome skills!
- Fairytale by Alexander RybakMy friend told me about this song while she was trying to convince me to watch Eurovision. I don’t watch Eurovision but I do love this song! It’s a song I can 100000% agree with and the violin is just so precious!
Anyone who needs cheering up or isn’t in a really good place right now. I hope this makes you feel better like it did for me.